Terms and Conditions
1. Opening Provisions
- Under these Business Terms and Conditions, we define the relationship between our company, Kubíček Factory s.r.o., ID: 41603869, Jarní 1003/2a, Brno, 614 00, Czech Republic, as the seller and operator of the e-shop at www.shop.kubicekballoons.eu, and you, our customer, who enters into a purchase agreement with us.
- We apply a uniform approach to our customers and provide them with the same benefits, whether they are consumers or not. Therefore, the rules set forth in these Business Terms and Conditions are applicable to all our customers.
- These Terms and Conditions cover primarily the purchase of goods on our e-shop.
2. Conclusion of the Purchase Agreement
- You can enter into a purchase agreement with us remotely via the e-shop.
- In the case of a purchase agreement concluded remotely, the order placed by the order’s submission on the website shall constitute a draft purchase agreement. The order shall be valid for the period of 7 days and we will confirm its receipt by e-mail. The purchase agreement shall then be concluded upon our acceptance of the draft in the form of shipping the ordered goods. We will inform you of the shipment of goods by e-mail.
3. Withdrawal for No Reason
- By law, you are entitled to withdraw from an agreement concluded on the Internet without giving a reason within 14 days of delivery of the goods.
- If you wish to exercise this right, you must notify us of your decision to withdraw from the agreement within the aforesaid time limit. The best way to do this is to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also use the model agreement withdrawal form found here.
- In the event you withdraw from the agreement, we will refund you the purchase price of the goods. The customer shall bear the costs associated with the return of the goods. The aforesaid funds shall be refunded without delay, no later than 14 days from the date of withdrawal. However, in accordance with the law, we may wait for the payment until you return the goods. For the refund, we shall use the same means of payment you used to pay the purchase price unless we agree otherwise.
- Without delay, no later than 14 days from the date of withdrawal, you should send the goods to Kubíček Factory s.r.o., Jarní 1003/2a, Brno, 614 00, Czech Republic. If with regard to the contract, the seller sends the customer an additional free item (“gift”), it is necessary also to return this gift. The customer shall bear the costs associated with the return of the goods.
- Please note that, by law, you shall be held liable for any reduction in the value of the goods as a consequence of handling the goods in a manner other than is necessary to familiarise yourself with the nature, properties and functionality of the goods (e.g. if you use clothes even after you have already tried it).
- If the goods show a defect upon delivery, we can agree on compensation in the form of a voucher. You shall also be entitled to require the removal of the defect in the form of a replacement delivery or repair. In the event that the removal of a defect is impossible or unreasonable for us, you shall be entitled to claim a discount on the purchase price and, if the defect is substantial, you may also withdraw from the purchase agreement. You shall also have these rights if such a defect is manifested later.
- We shall be liable for defects in the goods if the defects are manifested within two years of the delivery of the goods or before the expiry date stated on the packaging.
- Goods shall be considered defective, in particular, when they do not have the usual or presented properties, do not serve their purpose, do not comply with statutory requirements or have not been delivered in the agreed quantity. Please note that an increased sensitivity or allergic reaction to the delivered goods cannot in itself be deemed a defect in the goods. Likewise, shortcomings in gifts and other gratuitous performance we provide beyond the scope of your order do not constitute a defect. Pictures of goods in our e-shop are illustrative only and do not constitute a binding depiction of the goods’ properties.
- We will be happy to answer any questions regarding complaints at email@example.com. Please send us the goods under complaint to BALÓNY KUBÍČEK spol. s r. o., Jarní 1003/2a, Brno, 614 00, Czech Republic together with a completed complaint form that can be found here. In the event you fill in the form, please remember to indicate what you find to be a defect or how the defect is manifested, and your requirement as to the method of handling your complaint.
- We will inform you of the progress of the complaint, in particular of its receipt, acceptance or rejection, via e-mail. We may also contact you by phone.
- We will make a decision on the complaint without delay. The processing of the complaint including the defect removal will not exceed ordinarily 30 days. Otherwise, you shall be entitled to withdraw from the purchase agreement. It is necessary for you to provide us with the assistance required to meet the above time limit.
- In the case of a justified complaint, we shall bear the costs associated with the return of the goods.
5. Method of Payment and Delivery
- You can select the method of payment and delivery from the options we offer. Prior to the shipment of the order, we will notify you of the selected method of payment and delivery and the associated costs.
- The currently offered methods of payment and delivery and their prices can be found here.
- The stated delivery time is only an estimate, and it is based on the couriers’ estimated delivery time.
- We reserve the right to provide the delivery of goods free of charge in selected cases.
- We provide our customers with various discounts and gifts and other vouchers. Their use is governed by rules, of which we shall inform the customer in each individual case. Unless stated otherwise, each discount or gift voucher can only be used once, and only one voucher of the same type can be used per purchase. Unless provided otherwise, discounts cannot be combined. In the event the value of the gift voucher is greater than the value of the entire purchase, the difference shall not be transferred to a new voucher and the unused amount shall not be refunded.
- In connection with the purchase made, you may receive an evaluation questionnaire from a third party. You can share your experience with the purchase and the goods with others. We will be very happy if you put in the questionnaire.
7. General Information
- In accordance with the Act on the Registration of Sales, the seller is obliged to issue a receipt to the customer. The seller is also obliged to register the sale online with the tax authority, in the event of a technical failure no later than within 48 hours.
- In case of disputes, they can be settled online with the competent entity which is Česká obchodní inspekce https://www.coi.cz. The dispute can be settled online, amicably and out of court.
- The agreement shall be concluded in English and shall be governed by the laws of the Czech Republic.
- All prices of products and services are provided including VAT applicable at the time of placing the order. In the event the tax rate changes before the conclusion of the purchase agreement or before the shipment of the goods, the customer shall be obliged, taking into account the selected method of payment, to settle any purchase price underpayment, or the seller shall promptly send the customer an e-mail asking the customer to communicate where the seller can pay any purchase price overpayment to the customer.
- By placing the order, you consent to receive an electronic tax invoice. The invoice will be sent electronically in an e-mail about the dispatch of your order. If you want to also receive the invoice in print, please send us a message and the invoice will be included in your parcel along with your purchased items.
- All prices of goods, including discount prices, are valid until further notice or until stocks are sold out.
- The terms and conditions can be downloaded here.